Friday, September 21, 2012

September 2012 MyGlam Bag

Another great bag from MyGlam! I am very happy with the September bag. I think that they are going to eventually give everyone the entire Andrea's Choice Circus Collection. :)

Here's what I got:






Soho Smudge Brush. I love that MyGlam sends items that you can use forever! I loved their previous brush collection so I hope there's more where this came from.


Andrea's Choice Circus in Tightrope.


Mirabella eyeshadow. This packaging is a little weird. Once you take it out of the cardboard, it's just the pressed powder in a tin. No cover or anything. Oh well!
                                    

Jame lipgloss. This stuff smells fantastic!



 Moni Repairing Split Ends. This product says you can use it on wet or dry hair which I think is great!
I am in love with MyGlam and it's absolutely my favorite subscription service!

No comments:

Post a Comment