Monday, June 11, 2012

Little Black Bag June 2012

My June 2012 Little Black Bag arrived today! I couldn't be happier!!! If you're interested, visit http://lbb.ag/1bXG to sign up. 

Here's the awesomeness that I got.

I got this purse as my original item and then traded it in a four-for-one swap. I immediately regretted it and spent the rest of the week trying to get it back! I succeeded!

 
These Betsey Johnson earrings are a lot bigger than I thought they would be, but they are freaking adorable. I hope you like Betsey Johnson, because that's what the rest of the stuff is, too! :)




Here are some more pics of the purse. This is the back, which LBB actually didn't show online. I love it!

For perspective, here are some of the MyGlam bags thrown into the purse. This baby is huge and it's awesome!


Here's a shot of all the earrings next to each for some perspective on size.

If you're on the fence about joining LBB, I can tell you that I love it! But it is addicting and takes a lot of time to get a really great bag put together. But it's totally worth it! I think this bag was worth retail of around $180 and I only paid $50! What a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment