Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 2012 MyGlam

I think that I should start giving my mailman a Valentine's day gift each year because I sure do love it when he visits my house!! :) :) :)

Here's what we got in this month's MyGlam Bag. I like this bag the most so far, even though it feels like we got less stuff. I don't know why it feels like that...



First up, false eyelashes. I was pretty excited about getting some falsies when I saw the teaser on their Facebook page. I wear falsies all the time and love trying new pairs! However, these ones are weird They are SUPER long and big and don't look natural at all. Maybe that's the point, but I like falsies to accentuate my lashes so that people ask me what mascara I have on. I don't want them to look ridiculous!! These ones would look silly. Also, the packaging isn't in English. That's ok...but should there be a translation somewhere?



Next, URBAN DECAY!!! WOOHOO!!!! Need I say more? This brand is amazing! I got the color Radium which is one I don't already have, so it's extra awesome.



Next up, brushes! I really liked the brush from last month's bag so I'm happy to have more. I like to have lots of brushes! I use a fresh, clean brush every day when I do my makeup so the more I have the better. Then when they're all dirty, I wash them all at once. The more brushes I have, the less often I have to wash them!



Last nut not least, we got some lip moisturizer. Not much to say on this one, but I do have constantly chapped lips and I'm obsessed with lip products.



I am very happy that they didn't include a coupon this month. I hate coupons and perfume samples in my boxes. They are just filler and I'm not going to fall for it!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment