Friday, April 6, 2012

New Beauty Test Tube April 2012

THE MAILMAN CAME!!!

Today, I received the April-June 2012 New Beauty Test Tube. I LOVE this subscription service and wish it was more frequent than quarterly! Oh well! It gives me something to really look forward to.
This quarter's box is awesome and I can't wait for you to see...so without further ado, here we go!



First up, Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick. I'm happy with the color I received. Golden tones are flattering on me. The other colors in boxes were silver or copper.







Next, Neostrate Skin Active exfoliating wash. I've never heard of this company before, but isn't that the whole point of these boxes? :)



Moroccanoil frizz control spray. This is a duplicate from the December 2011 box. It's sad that they duplicated so soon! However, this is a spray that I have really liked so if there's going to be a duplicate, at least it's something I really use! You just spritz this onto your hair after styling and it gives it a nice healthy shine.


Olay regenerist wrinkle complex. I love the Olay brand so I'm always excited to try something from them.



ybf Eye Liner. I've never heard of this brand, but at first swatch, the eyeliner is creamy and highly pigmented. Only time will tell if it's long wearing. The shade I received was purple.



Memoire Liquide Fragrance and Body Cream. This stuff smells delicious!!! It smells like birthday cake. Yummy!



Skinceuticals Serum and Moisturizer.


Perlier & Elariia Body Cream. The one I got is chocolate vanilla scent. Smells great!!!

And lastly, Dr. Brandt bb cream.


I am very excited to try all the products I received this quarter! Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    thanks for the preview and the great pictures!
    I signed up for this box- but am away from the US right now (and have to wait till May to get my box...).

    But it is so nice that people post what they get!
    Looks like a great box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again!
    I got my box a few weeks ago and some of the items were different.
    Instead of Neostrata face wash I got their eye cream (10ml good size). Memoire liquide 2 perfume samples and 150ml body lotion in Fleures? from the same brand.
    Morrocan Oil the spray this season is different-I still have the winter spray and it was not the frizz one.
    still working on using up the winter one.....
    Mally eyeshadow stick- I wish I had gotten copper...got DARK PLUM :( which is hard to work with for my skin tone :(
    Perlier creme got Coconut mango...have not opened yet...

    ReplyDelete