Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beauty Army April 2012

I love this time of the month! Lots of fun mail comes for me. :) Here's what the mailman brought today: the April 2012 Beauty Army Box!



This month I decided to pick my own samples. Last month I had Beauty Army pick them because there wasn't anything I was super excited about. This month, the selection was a lot better and I'm excited about all 6 of my selections!

First we have Babor cleanser. At first glance, it appears I'm supposed to mix a little of each tube together.


Next, we have pur-lisse lip comfort. I received this same thing in last month's MyGlam Bag. I liked it so much that I intentionally put it in the Beauty Army box so I can have two! Basically, it's a very fancy chapstick. :)


Then I got the MyMix foundation. Even though the color is fair, it's still a little dark for me. Hopefully I'll get some sun this summer! I rubbed a little into my hand and I wasn't super impressed with it. Then again, I use Make Up Forever Foundation which is pretty much the best ever! (IMO...)


Then there's a Purely Cosmetics translucent powder. I picked this because the jar is tiny so it'll be perfect to throw in my purse and have on hand for quick touch ups.



Then I got a crystal nail file. I've become obsessed with painting my nails lately, so you can never have too many good nail files!



Lastly, some Skin FX primer. I've always wanted to try this brand but it's a little pricey without giving it a test drive first!


Thanks for reading! If you want to see some of these samples in live-action (which would also give you a better idea of how big they are), check out my YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/annemarielsmith

Thanks and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment