Tuesday, April 10, 2012

QVC New Beauty Test Tube

In case you didn't know it, Test Tube actually has TWO versions. This is the QVC version and so far the better version. I am THRILLED  about this box! Everything in it is a great product and I feel like this is a jackpot box!


First in the lineup, we have Peter Thomas Roth gel cream. It is supposed to refresh skin and reduce lines and wrinkles. I love this brand in general so I'm excited to try it!


Next up, Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash. This is meant to be a two in one to cleanse and exfoliate. I've heard great things about the Bliss brand so again, I'm excited!


Philopshy Grace Body Wash. I love this brand! This scent is very light and fresh smelling so I think it's a good one to be able to clean with and then put a totally different perfume on top of it.


St. Tropez Gradual Tanning Lotion. OMG! This is a GREAT brand and if you've seen my YouTube videos, you know that I sorely need this product!



Wen cleansing conditioner. I received this in a previous box from another brand and wasn't too thrilled. Maybe this time I'll use it as a regular conditioner instead of following the instructions exactly. Either way, this is some expensive stuff!


Tarte Lip Surgence in Frisky. I got Amused in a different brand's box and I loved it so I am very happy to have another color!!! This lipstick retails at $24 so this alone pays for the box!



Last but not least we have Stri-Vectin stretch mark reducer. I've tried this stuff before and I don't think it works, but the whole box is amazing!!!



I am so happy with this quarter's QVC New Beauty Test Tube Box!!!

Thanks you for reading and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment