Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Beauty Bar Sample Society April 2012



Hi everyone! Today I received my April 2012 Beauty Bar Sample Society Box. This is the second box EVER. Last month was all skincare samples and this month is...all skincare samples. I would really like to see some cosmetics in here! I know they sell them on their site, so they are definitely holding out on us.  I will stay with them for four more months. If they don't add in any cosmetics, then I'm going to have to drop them.



First up, we have Boscia cleanser


Then, we have Murad Skin Perfecting Primer. This appears to be an acne fighting product, which is not something that I need.


Then we have Oscar Blandi hair serum. If I'm excited about any of these samples, it's this one. I like the brand and would be happy to try the serum.


Next, we have Terry night cream. I apologize that it's sideways. Apparently, my camera decided to do some crack right before this picture and Blogger won't let me rotate it!


Lastly, we have DDF amplifying serum. It appears that this is an anti-aging product. I do appreciate that they included an anti-acne and an anti-aging product in the same box. It's a good way to reach lots of age groups.



Overall, I'm disappointed with this month's box. There really isn't anything I'm thrilled about and I really wish some makeup was involved here!

Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment