Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Birchbox July 2012

I am very happy with my Birchbox this month. I feel like I got a great value for my money. The theme was that you'd get something for all 5 senses and I totally think they pulled it off.



Uber sample bar in Cherry Cobbler


Eyeko liquid eyeliner in Olive. When I went to remove the swatch from the back of my hand, I couldn't rub it off! Awesome! I had to spit on it. (Gross, I know) to get it to come off. I think that's a good sign!



Perfume sample. Meh.


UV+ Fadeprood Fluid. I am having serious deja vu. Have we received this exact same from Birchbox before? Or at least from some other company? I swear I already have this.

Color Club Polish in Blue-Ming. In case you haven't noticed I am completely addicted to nail polish. So....YAAAY!!


Headphones. I think this is very cool!

Thanks, Birchbox! If you're interested in signing up for BB, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment