Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Julep O Canada Swatch

This beautiful baby is one that I ordered as an add-on to my July 2012 Maven Box. It's a beautiful glitter polish that sits in a clear base. I wish I would have put it over a light pink or something, but I guess I can do that next time! :) It has at least two different sizes of glitters. This big ones are red while the small ones are white so they catch all different sorts of light. Very pretty!

Here it is with only one coat. You can see that it is very sparse---not nearly the coverage you're getting with the new America gliter.



I ended up putting three generous coats on. Now you can see why I wish I would have layered it over another color. I still think it's pretty but I don't like seeing my bare nail underneath. :)


Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment