Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Influenster Summer 2012 Beauty Vox Box

I was lucky enough to be selected again for an Influenster Vox Box! Vox Boxes are sent out free of charge for testing and reviewing purposes! It's a GREAT program. You can check it out at Influenster.com.

Here is what was contained in the Summer 2012 Vox Box:

First up, Quaker Oats Banana Nut Bread baked bar. This looks scrumptious!


Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner. Ever since I saw the Heidi Klum commercial a few weeks ago, I have really been wanting to try this brand...and now I can!



Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Sunscreen. First impression: Smells great!


Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Shea Butter Cream. I used this after removing my nail polish tonight and it feels and smells great! There is no better cuticle cream than Julep, but this is a fantastic hand lotion!

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Polish. Being a polish-addict, this is the product I'm most excited to try. I'm glad I got this color-it's gorgeous! The name is Polar Purple.

Always and Tampax Femine Hygiene Products. These come in a super cute bag! There are three unscented daily liners from Always and two unscented tampons from Tampax. I won't be able to try and review these for a few weeks, though... :)

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for a thorough review on each of these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment