Monday, July 16, 2012

My Glam July 2012

I have already received the July 2012 MyGlam bag! This is the third month in a row where I'm totally thrilled with the entire bag. They are really blowing the other sample services out of the water! If you haven't gotten on their waiting list yet, I highly recommend it. I look forward the most to MyGlam every month!

Here's what we got for the month of July. The theme was going to the beach.



Full size Circus by Andrea's Choice nail color. I don't own a single yellow polish. While it isn't my first choice of colors (and thus, why I don't own any yellow and I own 100 reds) I am very happy with the polish. I think I could use some yellow in my collection and this one is really nice sunshine yellow. It's perfect for the summer!


Yes to Cucumber facial towelettes. I have never heard of this brand before, but it would appear they have won an award from Allure magazine. I am excited to try them!


Nu-Me Hydro Punch conditioner. It was perfect for me to get this today because I am almost out of conditioner! For some reason, I go through conditioner way faster than I go through shampoo. :)

Juice Beauty green apple moisturizer. This tube made the whole Glam bag smell amazing! Usually, when you open the bag, it has a funky plastic smell. This month, I opened that shiny pink envelope and it smelled great! This moisturizer was the culprit! The smell was so strong I thought that something had spilled...but it hadn't! Phew!


Josie Maran lip and cheek stain in Jitterbug. This was one of the items that could have been a Buxom lip gloss or this Maran stain. I'm very glad I got the stain because I already own 100 Buxom glosses!!! This color is quite pretty, too. I seem to have such great luck with the colors I get in my Glam bags!



Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I like the stain you got! Mine was in Flamenco and HOLY flashback to the 50s. It's super duper red and there is no way I could get away with wearing it as a cheek stain. This stuff stains really, really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love red lips!!! I dress 50's style frequently. I think you should try it! Layer some light pink gloss over it to soften it up. I bet you could pull it off.

      Delete