Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little Black Bag July 2012

Thanks to Chelsea at the girlyenthusiast.com, I am super addicted to Little Black Bag (LBB). I just got my July 2012 box in the mail! This month I got a Robert Rose ring, a Peacock Jewelry Tree, a Betsey Johnson Bracelet, and a Kenneth Cole watch.

This is quite the haul for only $50!!! If you are interested in joining, you can sign up here.

And on to the pics!

Here's the jewelry tree with some of the items in the dish. Then, it has metal "tail feathers" that you can hang necklaces and bracelets on.

Here is the Robert Rose ring. It is much bigger than I thought it was going to be. I'm not sure I can pull it off, but I think as long as I wear it with confidence, maybe it will look ok! haha



And my favorite piece of all, a Betsey Johnson three chain bracelet. OMG. This baby is so freaking cute and I am officially obsessed with Betsey Johnson. I think I'll probably open my bag with a Betsey piece from now on!


Kenneth Cole Reaction watch. This is Waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy bigger than I thought it was going to be. Except for the purple and the rhinestones, it could be a man's watch. It's huge! See the picture below with it on my wrist.


So the lesson here today is that at least 50% of the items on LBB are going to be a lot bigger than expected!! Haha. I think I should be a little better at analyzing the descriptions of pieces before I trade for them or put them in my bag!
This isn't my favorite bag I've received but I love the Betsey bracelet and the peacock tree.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment