Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 2012 Little Black Bag Preview

Trading just ended! I'm very excited for this bag! Here's a preview of the items I'm getting. I'll post live pictures when the box arrives. (Usually takes about a week.) I didn't write down the retail values but overall the box is worth about $200 but I only pay $50. If you're interested in signing up, you can use my referral link here.

Looks like I was really wanting some black and white accessories this month! Haha! The two half pearl bracelets are very similar. The one with chain is a Betsey Johnson which was my selected item and I'm totally in love with. The one with rope is much cheaper and not a brand name I remember. I kept it in my bag because I really like the style and I figured I could wear it frequently while saving my precious Betsey bracelet for more special occasions The earrings on the left middle and bottom are also Betsey Johnson...I LOVE Betsey stuff!

I'll get you more details and better pics when my stuff arrives! Yay Little Black Bag! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment