Wednesday, August 15, 2012

China Glaze Bohemian Collection and swatch of Swanky Silk

As soon as I saw the promos for this collection, I knew I had to buy them! Online, I almost only bought 4 of the 6 and then figured "what the heck" and bought them all. I am SO glad I did. The pictures online (including mine!) DO NOT do these colors justice. You should take my word for it and buy them OR you should run to your local store and check them out in person. There are amazingly beautiful. They are the kind of colors where you can't stop staring at your nails and when your eye catches your nails, you can't help but smile. Isn't that what mani's are all about??


From Left to Right: Swanky Silk, Unpredictable, No Plain Jane, Deviantly Daring, Rare & Radiant,Want My Bawdy
 Up close (above) Deviantly Daring, Rare & Radiant,Want My Bawdy
 Up close (above) Swanky Silk, Unpredictable, No Plain Jane

And...here is the first swatch. This is Swanky Silk. It goes from gold, to green, to purple. Nearly impossible to photograph! It's very neutral and does not make a big statement. 







No comments:

Post a Comment