Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Beauty Bar Sample Society March 2012

BeautyBar.com has decided to jump on the monthly sample box bandwagon and I decided to give it a try. They are calling it "The Sample Society". I received my first box today.







Here are the products individually:

First, Skyn Icelandic Relief Eye Pen.



Then, Fekkai Advanced Brilliant Glossing Cream for hair. I actually already have a sample of these that I received ages ago from Sephora. It still looks brand new since I only need a tiny amount. Perhaps this should be included in the first give away I do? Thoughts?



Then, Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. I'm excited to try this one as I have dry skin and need to exfoliate more than a few times a week.



Then, Ren Glycolactic Renewal Peel Mask,




And lastly...a perfume sample. Siiiiigh. You know how I feel about perfume samples! I can forgive Beauty Bar since we received four great samples and I'm going to consider this a "bonus". However, if perfume and skincare samples is all I receive for the next four months from Beauty Bar, then I'll probably drop this subscription. (I have so many!) But, only time will tell.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment