Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Truvia Product Review

I received a nice amount of Truvia to try in my Influenster Vox Box. The Vox Box was sent to me complimentary by Influenster.

Truvia claims to be a replacement for sugar and claims to taste better than its artificial sweetener counterparts.

Quick Take:
Just ok. Not a replacement for real sugar, but slightly better than it's artificial counterparts.
Usage Tips:
Use anywhere you'd use artificial sweeteners.
The Verdict:
Would buy over other artificial sweeteners but not a true replacement for sugar.
I found this product to be similar to the other artificial sweeteners on the marked. I tried it alone and it is just as gross as the other brands. Then, I tried it on strawberries. It did sweeten them a little but it does not taste like real sugar. I could taste the artificial-ness of it. Then, I tried it in oatmeal. I liked it here, but it's still no match for sugar. With that being said, I think it is slightly better than the other artificial sweeteners if their "natural" claims are true. More info at Truvia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment