Sunday, March 11, 2012

Influenster Love VoxBox February/March 2012

I was soooo excited to be picked to receive a VoxBox from Influenster this month. If you're not familiar with Influenster, go check out their web site at Influenster.com. It's a completely free box of awesome. Your obligation is that you have to use and review each of the products.

Here is what came in the Influenster Love Vox Box.


We received Kiss nail stickers. I'm very excited to try these out. Nail stickers are all the rage right now! I'll be filming my first attempt at them so make sure to hope over to my You Tube channel and subscribe! That way, you'll be alerted quickly when that video goes live.



We also received a full size box of Stash Herbal Tea. Crazy, right!!!

We received Venus and Olay razor. It has 5 blades and moisture bars. I'm very excited to try this because I trust both the Venus brand and the Olay brand to create great products.  I won't film my use of this because I shave in the shower! Hahahahahaha.





Also included was Truvia samples. This is the main competitor of Splenda. I don't like Splenda at all, so I'm really interested to try Truvia and see if it's any better.





Last, but certainly not least, we received a giant bar of Ghirardelli chocolate. Holy cow! This brand of chocolate is freaking amazing. If you haven't ever tried it, you should stop reading my blog right now and get to a store ASAP. You haven't had chocolate until you've had Ghirardelli!!!






Please subscribe to my blog! I will be posting reviews of each product as I use them.
Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment