Sunday, March 11, 2012

MyGlam March 2012

I received the March MyGlam bag in the mail yesterday! It was perfect timing because I was coming home from the hospital (I'd been recovering from major surgery) and it was such a nice treat to have waiting for me!

Here's what we got this month:




And here are the items one-by-one:
First is a eyeshadow brush. I love the softness of it, but it will still be stiff enough to apply shadow. I like the pink case it came in because you can put other brushes in it if you're traveling.



We were also sent a Keracolor leave in conditioner. It's in two packets because it's activated by mixing them together. Based on the instructions on the back, it appears that this is meant to be two uses. It's meant for all types of hair and it says it's a color-enhancing treatment. I don't know if that means natural color, dyed color, or both. I have dyed hair so I'll be very sad if it takes some color out!


We also received Pur-Lisse lip treatment. I'm very excited about this product because I get dry lips frequently. It appears to be a very high end chapstick. :) But, that doesn't mean it won't be awesome!



Also included was a sample pouch of Pur-lisse moisturizer. I wish it was a little bigger because I like to use samples for a few days in a row before I make up my mind. I like how they included two products from the same brand. That's a good idea because then people can compare it as a brand to their regular routine rather than just comparing one product.



Another item is little pouch of Murad Eye Lift Perfector. I don't have an opinion yet either way. I know that Murad is a popular brand, so it will be nice to try it.




Lastly, we received a coupon for $25 off a purchase of $50 or more at dermstore.com. I haven't heard of the web site before and I haven't had a chance to look through it. It seems like a decent coupon, though. I might be able to pick up some of my favorites there.



Thanks for reading and please subscribe!

2 comments:

  1. is the dermstore a coupon for 25 off a purchase of 50 plus a 25 dollar gift card.... or just a coupon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is only a coupon so I will have to spend money to utilize it.

      Delete