Monday, May 21, 2012

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Review

I received a sample of the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash in my Spring 2012 Vox Box from Influenster free of charge for testing and reviewing purposes.
I've been using the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash daily since I received it 5 days ago.  I probably have about 2 more days left in the sample. This is a really great body wash. I have always liked the Aveeno brand, but I'd never tried their body wash. It has a nice clean scent...kind of like fresh oatmeal...which makes sense since that's one of the ingredients! :) I feel it does a good job of cleaning without drying out my skin--which is very easy to do. I will likely buy more of this since I'm rather sick of the other brand I've been using and I've been quite pleased with Aveeno.


No comments:

Post a Comment