Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

I received a pair of Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot inserts from Influenster.com in the May 2012 Beauty Vox Box free of charge for testing and reviewing purposes.

Despite being a major girly-girl, I rarely wear heels. The sole (pun intended) reason why is that my feet always hurt after a few hours! So, I was THRILLED when we received these Dr. Sholl's inserts in the Vox Box. I tried them out in these shoes:




I selected these particular shoes for a number of reasons: 1.) The heel is a reasonable height for me. 2.) These are CHEAP shoes. I got them for 8 bucks. With heels, you really do get what you pay for so I figured these cheapies would be a good test. 3.) These had never been worn! Again, this was for testing purposes, so I wanted shoes that were still stiff and not broken in.

I think that these shoes were the perfect test for the Dr. Scholl's inserts.

And the verdict is.....

THEY ARE AWESOME!

My feet hardly hurt. Yes, they felt a little sore, but there was no searing pain in my feet like usual! It was amazing!

And now you're not going to believe the next part: I worn heels again the next day! This is unheard of for me! Usually, I'll wear heels, learn my lesson, and will avoid heels for 3-6 months until I'm brave enough to try them again. But thanks to Dr. Scholl's I wore heels two days in a row! Wowee! I need to get a pair of these for all of my heels! (Even though I don't wear heels that often, I still have about 6 pairs!)

Thank you, Dr. Scholl's!!!

Here is the back of the package if you want to know what to look for in the store. :)
Here's some info from their website:
  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP® gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes

    http://www.drscholls.com/drscholls/products/ForHerBallofFootCushions.jspa
I would agree whole-heartedly with all of the claims above!

Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment