Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Little Black Bag - First Bag

I recently discovered Little Black Bag thanks to Chelsea over at girlyenthusiast.com. I'm not going to explain how the site works because there are 800 other people who have already done that.
But, if you're interested in joining, please use my referral link! I would appreciate it very much. :)

Here's my referral link:
http://lbb.ag/1bXG

So, this is my first bag and I didn't really formulate a very good strategy. I have VERY happy with the items I got, but I know now that I could have really gotten a lot more items. This means, my second bag is going to be amaaaaaazing! I should have it in a week or so.

Without much further ado, here are the two items I ended up getting:


The cuff is from BCBGeneration and is nice and chunky. It feels nice and heavy on my wrist. The ring is a Betsey Johnson. I love her designs but I do wish she'd make more silver colored items as most of her items are gold.

Here are some up close shots for you:



I'm very pleased with the items as well as the fun and addicting style of shopping on their site. Warning: It really is VERY addicting!!!!

Again, if you're interested, please use my link: http://lbb.ag/1bXG
Using my link doesn't change the experience for you at all, but it does give me a free item in my next bag for referring you! :)

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment