Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sheer Cover Review

I received Sheer Cover Concealer complimentary from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes through their Vox Box program. (More info at Influenster.com).

Overall, this is a good product. It is creamy and the fact that they provide two colors is an excellent benefit. This product does provide very sheer coverage, as the name would suggest. Because of that, this product is not for me. I have extremely dark circles under my eyes (genetic :( ) and some purple scarring. This concealer does not do a good job of hiding those flaws very well. However, this would be great for those of you with minor blemishes that want a light coverage to hide them. I also really like that it's so creamy. That makes it easy to apply without tugging at delicate eye skin. More info at sheercover.com.

Here are some pics and some swatches so you can see:





Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment