Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beauty Bar Sample Society May 2012

I have received my May 2012 Sample Society box from Beauty Bar. To be upfront, I have already cancelled my subscription and this will be my last month. I just haven't been that impressed. It doesn't offer me anything that I don't already get from all the other sample subscriptions. In fact...I've already received some dupes. Who wants to pay for the same stuff?! Since this is the most expensive one, I decided it had to go.

Here's what we got:


On the left, you can see that we got a makeup poof. Also, Strivectin. I already got this in a Beauty Army box. I wasn't impressed at all. I saw no difference in my stretch marks so to me, this is a total waste.

A perfume sample. No comment.

Stila mascara.

Bamboo UV+ that is basically hair sunscreen.

Thank you for reading!

On a more pleasant note, I recently discovered an AWESOME website! The company is called Little Black Bag. I highly recommend you go check it out. I'll do a blog post for it soon.
Here's my referral link if you want more info before then: http://lbb.ag/1bXG

No comments:

Post a Comment