Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Glam Bag May 2012

The girls at My Glam freaking NAILED IT this month! I love this bag! It even has a perfume sample and I'm still loving it!

Here's what awesome stuff we got this month:



First up, some nail bling! I'd tried a different brand of this style product and didn't really like it. But, I'm very excited to try another brand because I think the concept is a good one.



Then, two more makeup brushes. I have been loving the other brushes we've received and I'm thrilled to add two more to my collection. The quality of these brushes is excellent and I don't know how they can afford to include them, but I'm glad they can!

Then, a Philosophy perfume sample. I'm not even going to complain about it because the rest of the bag is so amazing!


And, I saved the last for best! A full sized lip stick! In a great color! Woohoo!!!

To see this color on a person and swatched on my hand, please head over to You Tube and check out my channel: youtube.com/annemarielsmith

Isn't this a great bag!!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment