Thursday, May 17, 2012

Spring 2012 Beauty Vox Box

Hi everyone! I got my Spring 2012 Vox Box in the mail. The box is through Influenster.com. The products are provided to me free of charge for testing and reviewing purposes. I will be reviewing each product individually so you'll get an in-depth perspective for each one!

Here's what we received:

The first item is a Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions. They are meant to be worn with heels because that is where all of your weight is distributed. I don't wear heels very much because...my feet hurt! So this is going to be an awesome product to try.





Next up, Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash. I love the Aveeno brand but I've never tried their body wash so this is perfect!

Next, Sally Hansen Salon Effect Real Nail Polish Strips. Press on manicures seem to be all the rage lately. Some brands do it well...others not so much. I really like Sally Hansen as a brand in general so I have faith that these will be great!

Chapstick Lip Shield. Hello, My name is Anne and I'm a Chapstick-a-holic. I can't get enough! This baby is going right into my pocket tomorrow to be put into daily use!

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Moonlight Path. This smells WONDERFUL. It's a nice light scent that will be good for hot summer days. My only concern is that I am allergic to a lot of Bath and Body Works products. I'm hoping that since this is just a spray that I won't break out in a rash!!

Soy Joy Baked Snack Bar in Strawberry. I haven't every tried this brand before but I have heard good things about it. This has calories: 130, Fat: 5g, Carbs: 17g, Fiber 3g, and Protein 4g. I'm trying to watch what I eat and this seems like it will fit in as a nice snack in my diet. I hope it tastes good!
Sheer Cover Concealer. This is a very lightweight a sheer concealer. I know this because I've tried it before. Unfortunately, I wasn't too thrilled with it the first time, but I will give it due diligence and try it again.

Stay tuned for in depth reviews!
Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment